BioGME Technology in Aquaculture
BioGME Technology is applied in aquaculture industry which has a precise investigation on biological cycles and processes and by introducing products (BioGME Family) manufactured based on modern and environmental friendly science helps to treat water and improve aquatic living conditions. This Method provides perfect conditions with no tension for aquatic growth and also helps breeders in critical condition to bring the normal and stable condition back to the pool again.
These products (BioGME Powder, Stina 400 and Oseal C5 Solutions), due to the presence of organic matter, basic amino acids and bio-stimulants, are suitable for the growth of phytoplankton, and also helps to decompose organic and chemical wastes in the water.
One of the indicators of water quality in an aquaculture pool is the amount of water soluble ammonia. The main source of ammonia in ponds is aquatic waste and organic matter decomposition at the bottom of the pool. To dispose ammonia from the pool, it should be converted to nitrite first and then to nitrate and nitrogen respectively. By applying BioGME method, the amount of ammonia in the pool is greatly reduced during the day and up to 90% of it, is eliminated in the nitrification cycle.
- water treatment and controlling water turbidity (collecting insoluble suspended waste particles in water including emulsions and suspensions (
- Balancing Dissolved Oxygen in Water
- Reducing Feed Conversion Ratio(FCR)
- Increasing Growth Rate (SGR)
- Reduce COD and Control BOD
- Aquatics Vitality in general
- Rapid Reduction of Toxic Ammonia and Nitrite Levels in Fish Ponds
- Speed up Nitrification Process
- Controlling Natural Growth and Proliferation of Phytoplankton and zooplankton
- Reduction of PH Fluctuations throughout the Day
- Making Suitable Condition to Increase Density
- Suitable to Apply in Fresh and Salt Water
- increased nutrients and organic matter in water